Our vision: To make life easier for Scandinavia´s frequent traveler. With SAS you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way.
SAS is Scandinavia´s largest airline with approxemately 1100 departures per day to our 136 destinations. Last year approx 27 million passengers traveled with SAS.
SAS is a part of Star Alliance which gives our passengers access to destinations worldwide.
Join our team and develop SAS ticket concepts and ancillary services offers!
Customer Journey & Loyalty’s main responsibility is to design a consistent customer experience across all touch points and to hunt new revenue streams. The unit consists of the five teams Digital, Loyalty, On-ground, Onboard and Concepts & Ancillary.
Be part of building SAS future team for Concepts & Ancillary. The department is responsible for development, implementation and optimization of SAS ticket concepts (e.g. SAS Credits, Travel Pass, Sport and Youth) as well as SAS portfolio of Ancillary Services (e.g. up-grades, Lounge access, extra baggage and chargeable seat) in close cooperation with others. We work actively with bundling and unbundling of products and services to generate revenue and have budget responsibility for SAS Ancillary Services. Concepts & Ancillary has touch-points cross SAS and the position will give you a broad network and perfect your ability to execute in a large and complex organization.
We are hiring a Manager Consumer Concept Development. Your main responsibilities is to independently initiate, drive and develop – in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders – new initiatives in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability moving and creating new opportunities for SAS Consumer concepts and product portfolio. The role is central to SAS ́ efforts to further develop its offering to consumers.
You should have strong interest and experience in driving cross-functional work groups, a well developed strategic sense and the ability to conclude complex issues.
The positions will report to Head of Concepts & Ancillary.
• Strategy, development and implementation of consumer concepts, products and services
• Identify new business opportunities, analyze forms of cooperation and define the optimal
business and product design based on business case and other evaluation parameters
• Drive and/or participate in cross-functional and complex projects with a large influence of
IT relating to Consumer Concepts.
• Develop and establish partnerships with relevant stakeholders in order to further develop
and optimize the concept portfolio
• Develop guidance documents and in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyzes
• Challenge the organization with innovative ideas and proposals
• Together with other developers within the department structure the creative process,
secure inspiration flow to the department and actively exploit ideas, trends and convey information to ensure innovative and profitable product
• University degree, Master of Science or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience from product/concept development
• Solid experience of project and change management with excellent track record
• Experience in strategic planning and well developed ability to think strategically
• Solid experience from IT projects and/or IT heavy concepts as the role places high demands
on the ability to drive IT development
• Experience of developing ancillary services for airlines/travel industry
• Experience from digital marketing, digital retail sales and/or online booking tools
• Experience from compiling decision support for management in an understandable and
• Work experience from management consulting is qualifying
• Experience of RFP, negotiations and contracting with external partners
• The role involves many contacts with different parts of the SAS in which you will need to motivate, drive, guide and inspire in a customer-focused change management
• Ability to lead cross-functional work-groups in an efficient and productive way
• Good knowledge of digital environments and technologies
• Excellent financial, customer and business understanding and the ability to create clarity
and wholeness in complex business connection
• Very good presenter in speech and writing with excellent knowledge of MS Office (in
particular excel and Power point)
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Karin Geber; email@example.com, 0706431554 or Anna Nordstrand; firstname.lastname@example.org, 00763222159