As of today TeliaSonera International Carrier (TSIC) is ranked as number one on the global Internet backbone (DYN ranking, counting customer connects in routers).TSIC therefore truly is at the epicenter of one of the biggest changes the world has ever seen. We are in an age where companies, organizations and individuals execute their most critical activities across our network and others’. Whether it’s a phone call between an exchange student in London and the parents in Nepal, a group of gamers in the Emirates defeating a dragon with low latency, or a doctor performing remote live surgery, the network is the executing infrastructure.
Our vision is to carry the big ideas of tomorrow, shaping that future by enabling innovation throughout society at the speed of fiber. Read more about our beliefs on http://www.teliasoneraic.com/Our-beliefs.html
We are now looking for a Customer Segment Manager for our operator segment. You will be reporting to VP Brand & Marketing, and be part of a team of seven fast moving and dynamic people.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Develop, execute and follow up the yearly communications plan for the segment. Including budgeting and follow up against TSIC business targets.
• Work closely with other team functions, sales and products to package (and possible develop) offerings to meet current and upcoming customer needs.
• Drive analyst relations and PR to secure maximum favorable earned business media coverage.
• Together with the marketing team, agencies and other partners develop and implement exceptional B2B marketing, including sales support material.
• Ensure that the design, development and implementation of marketing plans is consistent with TSIC’s long range goals and objectives
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives and make changes as needed
• Report to VP Brand and Marketing and TSIC’s Senior Leadership Team on successes, tactics and strategic planning initiatives in order to continually improve the overall marketing approaches
• Keep an up to date market landscape overview for assigned segment(s).
• Maintain up-to-date, detailed competitor and market analysis
• Keep up to date with changes in both traditional and non-traditional marketing environment and strategies
• B2B Marketing Communications competence and experience, preferably within Telco/ICT industry.
• Experience from the new communication landscape, including social media and online presence.
• University degree in a relevant field or equivalent education
• Project Management competence and experience
• Excellent command of English – both spoken and written
• International business and market knowledge.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• has strategic and analytical skills and ability to translate that into concrete action plans
• has a strong sense of ownership and commitment to achieving meaningful results
• can build support for ideas among key decision makers and other interested parties
• enjoys working in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
What you get:
A purpose driven fast moving global environment, with engaged top management that believe in communication as a driver for change.
High expectations on acting and delivering, but also trust to take decisions and reward for initiatives.
TSIC is a truly global company with multicultural and ambitious people, free from the “Telco incumbent legacy bounds”. And at the same time part of a group with a wealth of experience and resources.
Within TSIC the Brand & Marketing function has moved to become a key strategic stakeholder in top management. Covering the whole customer journey including customer experience, packaging of new offerings and thought leader communication, marketing sits at the core of our business. As part of the team you will be at the forefront of delivering on our mission “to provide exceptional network infrastructure and services – empowering individuals, businesses and societies to execute their most critical activities. Because we are the carrier of the future.” You will also be part of shaping the way we communicate, and in this probably also introduce new “best practice” in the TeliaSonera group.
In the end “what you get” is up to you!
For more information please contact Andrea Strand, 0763-07 38 11; email@example.com