ACO HUD NORDIC AB is the leading skin care company in the Nordic region and is a part of the International OTC company Omega Pharma with operations in 35 countries and a portfolio of more than 2.000 brands. The clear vision is to become the number 1 company in OTC for Pharmacies in Europe and Nordic. Our wide range of products includes both cosmetics and health solutions (medicines and OTC products). We develop modern products for the Nordic consumer both locally and centrally and distribute exclusively in pharmacies throughout the Nordic region. The Nordic company has a turnover of 80 million Euro, 110 employees and about 35 brands in the portfolio. Innovation is the key driving force for future growth and forms a vital part in Omega Pharma’s strategy.
Omega Pharma Nordic AB is currently in a very exciting phase to further broaden and deepen its product portfolio! With this initiative they need a senior expert in regulatory affairs that can help the company to develop further.
Omega Pharma has many different types of products on the market; pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food/food supplements, cosmetics and biocides, which means that you get to work with an exciting and varied product portfolio where there are high demands for a broad regulatory expertise.
About the position
The position of Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist of Omega Pharma includes the following tasks:
• acting as regulatory strategist, advisor and expert in projects including both proprietary and in-licensed products
• be responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with agencies throughout the Nordic region and be the primary contact for questions regarding your products
• promote good cooperation and handle regulatory projects internally within the company, with marketing, logistics, research & development
• develop and implement work processes within Regulatory Affairs
• approval of marketing material
• scientific / technical education, eg in pharmacy, biomedicine, biotechnology
• extensive and in-depth knowledge of the regulatory processes in the pharmaceutical industry
• regulatory experience for OTC products
• knowledge of other areas of product development, such as research, development, quality or production
• experience of regulatory work for other product types, such as medical devices or supplements, is an advantage
• very good knowledge of English and at least one of the Nordic languages
As a person you are driven and independent, with a flexible approach and sees things both from a higher perspective and in detail. The role involves many internal and external collaborations and it is therefore important that you are communicative and enjoy having many contacts. As the company is in an expansion phase, it is also important that you have the ability to think ”outside the box”, like challenges and want to develop yourself and the company.
For further information please contact Alexander Westlund at email@example.com, 072-3010194 or Anna Nordstrand at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0763222159