SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 125 destinations. In 2014, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
Head of IT Service Management
SAS Group IT is responsible for all IT within Scandinavian Airlines. Service Management is the department in SAS Group IT responsible for securing that all SAS IT service providers deliver services according to agreed key-performance indicators and service management processes. The department has 17 employees and is located at SAS Head Office at Frösundavik in Solna, outside Stockholm.
As Head of IT Service Management you will define, follow-up and ascertain organizational compliance to SAS Service Management processes. You will also be responsible for SAS Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management. Lead internal and external process-documentation routines with control activities, with the purpose to secure that Service Management documents are kept up to date.
Main areas of responsibilities
• Lead an organization responsible for IT Service Management in Scandinavian Airlines SAS. Define objectives, processes, set expectations and follow-up on the quality of services in all aspects of Service Delivery.
• Ensure that employees within the own part of the organization are up-to-date on trends and best practices in processes, tools and technology.
• Ascertain that the Service Management function works seamlessly in collaboration with SAS vendors and that the vendors collaborate directly between themselves.
• Encourage SAS key IT vendors to innovate and continuously improve Service Delivery
• The quality of IT services are in compliance with SLAs, other KPIs and SAS Service Management Processes
• Major incidents are resolved efficiently
• Service Management function collaborate seamlessly with SAS Business CIOs, IT Service Delivery Managers and IT Service Providers
• IT service delivery is continually improved
• Innovative solutions are implemented for enhancing the quality of service.
• You will have three directly reporting subordinates.
• As Head of IT Service Management you will report to SAS Group CIO.
Experience and Background
• You have a strong track record as a team leader for driving and advocating change while prioritizing the safeguarding of operational stability in a challenging multi-vendor environment
• You have expertise in IT sourcing and vendor management, as well as working successfully across organizational and geographical boundaries
• University degree in IT Management
• Certified in Service Delivery Management
• Certified in ITIL V3
• English, Scandinavian – fluent (written and spoken)
Key Competencies and Personal characteristics
• Service Delivery Management
• Supplier Management and Contract Management
• Onshore/Offshore delivery models
• Incident Management, Problem Management and ITIL Practices
• Performance Management and SLA follow up
• Strong leadership
• Analytical with a strong business understanding
• Excellent ability to communicate, collaborate and to build and maintain relationships.
• Outgoing, educational and influential
• Change-agent and forward thinking
• Strong communicator and motivator
For more information please contact Karin Geber; firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilia Herlitz; email@example.com