SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 125 destinations. In 2014, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
SAS Group IT is responsible for all IT within Scandinavian Airlines. Service Management is the department in SAS Group IT responsible for securing that all SAS IT service providers deliver services according to agreed key-performance indicators and service management processes. The department has 17 employees and is located at SAS Head Office at Frösundavik in Solna, outside Stockholm.
As head of Vendor Management you will handle process integration and governance structures with all SAS Key IT Service Providers in collaboration with the Service Delivery Managers of SAS Business IT units.
Main areas of responsibilities
• The quality of service deliveries are maintained and continuously enhanced through a well-defined governance structure between SAS Group IT and the IT providers
• IT vendors apply the agreed Service Management processes and tools
• Business strategic relationships are successively enhanced with SAS Key IT Service Providers enabling innovation, improvement of services, and an optimization of the contract value.
• Licenses Management and Asset Management are accurate and optimized across SAS.
• You will have one direct report.
• As Head of IT Vendor Management you will report to Head of IT Service Management.
Experience and Background
• You have a strong track record of building successful and long-term profitable relationships with a foundation of well-defined governance structures and processes
• As a team leader across organizational and geographical boundaries you have established quality of services and continuous enhancements of IT deliveries in a multi-vendor environment.
• You have several years of experience in IT sourcing and vendor management.
• Experienced in Service Delivery Management, Performance and SLA follow-up
• Experienced in ITIL V3 practices
• University degree in IT-Management
• English and Scandinavian – fluent (written and spoken)
Key Competencies and Personal characteristics
• You are highly social, a strong team player, experienced in building relationships with IT partners – internal as well as external – with a strong capability of identifying new solutions
• You have a strong track record of transforming ideas, strategies and plans into practical results
• You are a strong communicator and motivator.
For more information please contact Jonas Månsson; email@example.com or Anna Palmdal; firstname.lastname@example.org