ACO HUD NORDIC AB is the leading skin care company in the Nordic region and is a part of the International OTC company Omega Pharma with operations in 35 countries and a portfolio of more than 2.000 brands. The clear vision is to become the number 1 company in OTC for Pharmacies in Europe and Nordic. Our wide range of products includes both cosmetics and health solutions (medicines and OTC products). We develop modern products for the Nordic consumer both locally and centrally and distribute exclusively in pharmacies throughout the Nordic region. The Nordic company has a turnover of 80 million Euro, 110 employees and about 35 brands in the portfolio. Innovation is the key driving force for future growth and forms a vital part in Omega Pharma’s strategy.
With the success of iconic brands such as ACO and Canoderm, the Skincare Innovation team is now being empowered by Omega Pharma Corporate Management to deploy its innovations all across Europe for the Group. In order to develop a strong market and consumer centric pipeline of innovations, the recruitment of an Innovation Marketing Manager has been decided. The Skincare Innovation Team’s mission is to make a difference in skincare at pharmacies by delivering radical innovations that will attract new consumers and lead category growth. It has its own in-house Lab. It is made of a 2 Formulation Teams (Cosmetic Skincare and Medicated Skincare) and a Packaging Team. The Skincare Innovation Team of Omega Pharma is based in Stockholm, Kista.
The position as Innovation Marketing Manager will work in close collaboration with the Cosmetic Skincare Manager and the Packaging Manager, as well as the Corporate Marketing Team and the ‘Champion’ Local Marketing Teams on skincare. The Innovation Marketing Manager for Cosmetic Skincare will report to the Chief Innovation Officer of Omega Pharma, also based in Stockholm.
• Build the Innovation Pipeline of Omega Pharma in Europe on Cosmetic Face Care, Body Care and Sun Care.
• In collaboration with Corporate Marketing and ‘Champion’ Local Marketing Teams, transform market & consumer insights and new technologies into Strategic Axis of Innovation and Big Ideas.
• In collaboration with Formulation and Packaging Teams, transform Big Ideas into Winning Innovative Products.
• Bring support to all Omega Pharma countries operating on skincare in order to maximize the Group success.
• Spread a culture of innovation and excellence in skincare across the company.
• Master’s degree in Management or Marketing.
• 8 to 10 year experience as a marketer on the skincare category, including success track within a major FMCG company.
• Current position as Group Manager or Marketing Manager.
• Experienced in new product development, mastering the interactions with labs, packaging, supply.
• Experienced in operational marketing, used to interactions with sales and customers.
• Passion for beauty, cosmetics and skincare.
• Strong analytical skills of market and consumer insights with sensitivity to trends and consumers.
• Strong ability to think strategically.
• Highly creative and conceptual with an intellectual curiosity.
• Excellence in execution with great sense of esthetics.
• Strong ability to shift between strategic and executional areas of work.
• Strong business sense with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Passion for winning with high ambition
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solutions driven approach
• Results oriented
• Prestige-less and humble
• Team-oriented with a strong ability to collaborate
• Ability to influence operating in cross-functional teams
• Thorough with high attention to details
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change
• Passion for innovation.
OMEGA PHARMA/ACO HUD NORDIC OFFERS
• The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of business growth
• A highly passionate and ambitious team, working hard together to deliver category leading initiatives and innovation
• Working in a company with both local and international brand portfolios
• Decentralized organization with an honest, transparent and results oriented culture
• International career opportunities within the Omega Pharma Group
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 076-307 38 11 or email@example.com, 076-22 21 59.