New Nordic payment group challenges intricate industry.
Bambora is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VIII and consists of a consolidation of the companies formerly known as Samport, MPS, ePay, DK Online, Key Corp and Euroline, that combined handle more than three billion transactions, of which 50 percent online. This makes Bambora the largest in Sweden for online payment transactions.
Bambora is launched, a Nordic payment group that simplifies for retailers and can contribute to increased sales. Bambora consists of some of the payment industry’s prime innovators, engineers, financial advisors, marketeers and digital developers with the common goal of simplifying trade between people, in stores as well as online.
”The Nordics is like a Silicon Valley for payment solutions. We have followed and contributed to the development of this during our more than 10 years in the industry. But we have also seen a number of exorbitant obstacles that still aren’t solved and complicate trade for above all small and medium sized businesses. We know for example that 40 percent of the Nordic retailers do not know what they actually pay in fees for card purchases or how the agreements are constructed, we need to change this.
Intricacy is our largest enemy. Our key objective right now is therefore to simplify for as many retailers as possible by removing bureaucracy and administration so they can focus on their business. This will benefit retailers, and I also believe and hope that it will benefit Sweden as a whole since trade is an important engine for growth in the larger economy”, says Johan Tjärnberg, CEO at Bambora.
Bambora is looking to strengthening their product management (acquiring) in the organization, located in Stockholm. As Product Manager your mission will be to: ensure initiatives related to designated products are successfully executed, and ready to be released covering all commercial and operational aspects.
Your tasks will both cover strategic and operational aspects within product management regarding acquiring solutions, and these are:
• Proactive and reactive opportunity identification related to defined customer segments in
close cooperation with Sand other key stakeholders.
• Outline pricing model and packaging in close cooperation with and other key stakeholders.
• Conduct regular reviews of fit of products with client needs.
• Proactively and reactively drive opportunity identification for designated products.
• Ensure efficient and comprehensive feedback loop between product management and technology.
• Assure successful overall delivery of initiatives related to designated products.
• Actively conduct commercial pre-studies.
• Responsible for risk management in initiatives and ensuring sufficient involvement of NPAP committee.
• Ensure a strong working relationship to counterparts in the technology organization and in particular Technical Product Owners.
• Develop ”master” product documentation for all designated products, involving product sheets, contracts, applications, terms and conditions.
• You will also provide product trainings internally
• Minimum 5+ years experience from working with product management, preferably within industries such as payment or bank/finance.
• Relevant academic degree, preferably in engineering.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to handle many different stakeholders within the organization.
• Experience in project management.
• Business and commercially oriented.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Attention to details.
• Team player.
• Customer oriented.
• Results driven.
• Strategic mindset.
• A global role within a highly prioritized area.
• An opporunity to join a company that strives for commercial success within the payments industry, globally.
• A part within Nordic Capital.
Job Location: Stockholm
For more information, please contact Alexander Wik at email@example.com, 073-344 58 55 or Linus Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.org, +4673-735 29 02.