Travellink is one of the leading online travel agencies in the Nordics with operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Island and Poland. The company has three business lines; Leisure Travel, Corporate Travel and Conference & Event. Travellink, together with eDreams, Go Voyages, Opodo and Liligo is a part of eDreams Odigeo, one of the main distributer of online flights in the world and one of the largest European e-commerce companies. With a presence in 44 countries, the company has a human team of about 1,700 professionals. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Travellink is looking for a Nordic CRM Campaign Specialist
This is a new role and you will have an opportunity to take a big responsibility in the biggest European Online Travel Agency
Your key responsibilities are to create profit-generating emails, reach targets according to budget as well as being able to analyse the results.
• As a link between business and IT you will be responsible for optimizing CRM systems as well as implement new tools within your field of work
• Optimize our email marketing practices in the Nordic markets to maximize response/conversion, leveraging ECRM best practice, ensure that deliverability and email engagement is maximized to drive business revenue
• In collaboration with other CRM market managers, define and deploy targeted multichannel market contact strategies
• Create the email communications in collaboration with design team and internal clients
• Manage the CRM performance through the analysis and the interpretation of CRM KPIS key trends
• Use customer insight and through testing find opportunities to improve segmentation and targeting
• Create and maintain our multichannel contact strategy roadmap for the Nordics
• Strong business orientation. Passion for customer needs, customer behaviour, marketing concepts and ability to apply to day-to-day work
• Proven track record of delivery value through email marketing/CRM management & customer’s retention techniques
• 2-3 years’ experience in managing email marketing and its associated performance
• Direct response expertise
• Excellent analytics skills enabling CRM performance management & customer insight development
• Strong investigative nature with good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• You are a team player. As a member of an international team you are able to keep up a regular, close and active exchange with your international colleagues.
• You are a Pro-active problem solver
• Adaptable to change
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self-starter and autonomous
• Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages; Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
What we offer:
We offer you a responsible and creative job in a young, sympathetic and highly motivated team. We foster creative ideas and support direct responsibility. Become part of the travel sector and get to know a growing, fascinating and attractive market. Take the challenge and start your travel at Travellink.
Önskar du veta mer? Kontakta Viktor Lundeberg, 0707655419; firstname.lastname@example.org eller Charlotte Mårdh, 0730209300 email@example.com