SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 125 destinations. In 2014, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
Main areas and responsibilities
The purpose of the Marketing Programs department is to create future revenues. They are working in the area where product development, sales, digital- and marketing excellence are mixed and where a higher willingness to pay is created. The position’s main purpose and contribution to SAS is to contribute with marketing activities that leads to a higher willingness to pay and increased revenues.
• Optimize and keep together the overall marketing plan.
• Drive and follow-up on global ticket and branding campaigns.
• Responsible for SAS inflight magazine and web (www.scandinaviantraveler.com).
• Market and customer analyses / insights.
• Collect fact based insights and undertake “trials” to challenge existing methods.
• Support the development of programmatic.
• Ad-hoc assignments and projects.
Experience and background
• Bachelor’s or Master degree, preferably in Marketing.
• Minimum 5 years of successful work within marketing related areas, preferably consumer branding campaigns.
• Experience in cooperations with advertisement, media and content agencies.
• Proven skills in strategic project lead within a complex organization.
• Norwegian or Swedish or Danish and English – fluent (written and spoken).
Key Competencies and Personal characteristics
• Project management
• Business acumen
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to motivate and cooperate with different stakeholders.
• Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about creating new opportunities.
• Comfortable multi-tasking and acts on own initiative.
• Ability to absorb and analyze large volumes of facts and consumer insights in order to transform these into marketing & sales excellence.
• Passionate about brand building.
For more information, please contact Nicole Sygut, 070-175 41 53; email@example.com or Karin Geber, 070-643 15 54; firstname.lastname@example.org