SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 125 destinations. In 2014, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
Purpose and main areas of responsibilities
• Ensure SAS get agreed delivery from outsourcing partners.
• Ensure SAS Business and Business IT work more integrated.
• Change agent for a LEAN way of working in IT.
• Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with customers, identifying customer needs and ensuring that the service provider is able to meet these needs with an appropriate catalogue of services.
• Responsible for managing an IT service provider’s budgeting, accounting and charging requirements.
• Responsible for negotiating Service Level Agreements and ensuring that these are met.
• Monitor and report on service levels.
• Ensure that contracts with suppliers support the needs of the business, and that all suppliers meet their contractual commitments.
• SAS Participant in Change Advisory Board, and when needed the Emergency.
• Process Owner for processes that apply to the application area.
• Run and/or be part of business and/or IT projects.
• Ensure to have a application area roadmap.
• University degree (BSc) in IT; i.e. Computer Science or equivalent
• English – fluent (written and spoken)
• MS Office
• Extensive experience within the airline industry, especially within processes and IT solutions.
• Extensive experience from supplier management and performance follow-up related to SAS supplier contracts.
• Extensive Experience from cross-departmental coordination and from establishing a successful application-area lead relationship between business stakeholders and IT.
• Excellent knowledge of the suppliers’ product roadmaps and the services contracted by SAS.
• Experience from conducting negotiations and purchasing activities with suppliers.
• Experience from business modeling.
• Experience from budgeting, and following-up of business cases and capital investments.
• IT development methodology (SCRUM), IT Best practice (ITIL v3 or later)
• Business Relationship Manager
• Demand Manager
• Financial Manager
• Service Level Manager
• Supplier Manager
• Project management
• IT Governance (effective demand management)
• A businesslike approach to IT with a broad spectrum of functional skills
• Service oriented with high customer focus
• Structured and analytical
• Results oriented with a “Can do” attitude
• Ability to build relationships and good interpersonal skills
• Resilient to stress and a high work load
• Genuine interest in travel
As Service Delivery Manager Flight Safety & Occurrence Reporting Management you will report to BCIO Flight Operations.
For more information, please contact Nicole Sygut, 070-175 41 53; email@example.com, Cecilia Herlitz, 070-419 27 13; firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Gillberg, 070-300 61 50 email@example.com