Rehband is a global brand with Scandinavian roots. With sixty years’ experience Rehband have achieved a status as one of the most prominent players on the international market for sports protection and supports. With an in-house product development (R&D), a wide expertise in the field of sports medicine, an own manufacturing site and an established global distribution, Rehband have created a platform that few competitors can match. Rehband products are sold and marketed in more than 30 markets over 5 continents via the Ottobock group companies and external distributors. Rehband provide exceptional solutions to active people – from professional athletes to ambitious amateurs.
The supply chain for Rehband has huge challenges in the future to meet the target of increasing sales 10 times vs. 2014 by the end of 2020 reaching 50 M EUR. To organize and maximize the output of the supply chain Rehband needs a set up that is fully dedicated and focused on the needs of Rehband and its customers. As a Global Operations Manager you will be responsible for the flow of goods and information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of Rehbands customers. You also have the responsibility to keep the logistic cost structures at an efficient level and at the same time improve the turn of stock throughout the supply chain and ensuring the availability of the products at any time.
The Global Operations Manager have complete responsibility for the global supply chain, reaching from production forecasts to deliveries to Distributors, subsidiaries and end-customers through e- com that meets the demands of local markets. This means long term planning and strategic development of the company’s supply chain to meet current and future demands and at the same time act and plan the day-to-day operations. You will be a part of the Operations team within Ottobock and report to the W&L Manager. The role is dedicated to Rehband and you will therefore work closely with the RBS team and the Global Managing Director.
• Strategic development of the total global supply chain and execution of the plan (Strategic) to meet a growth from 5 MEUR to 50 MEUR by the end of 2020
• ERP process owner
• Overall responsibility for customer deliveries i.e:
– Customer service, order and logistics management
– Lead global customer service and logistics in a matrix organization
– E-com supply chain and customer service owner
• Overall responsibility for product availability:
– Inventory management
– Forecast process owner
• Managing and monitoring supply chain KPIs
– Managing and negotiating with 3rd party logistics and forwarding partners
– Act as a leader within the company
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master is preferred (MBA, business, logistics, engineering)
• Great experience of ERP systems (SAP and Navision specifically)
• Experience from consumer retail logistics and sales demands
• Documented experience within a high volume supply chain/distribution operations and
logistics environment is required
• Proven track record of successful negotiation in an international environment is a benefit.
• Strategic business planning experience
• An excellent written and verbal communication skill in English is a requirement. Other language skills are an advantage
• E-com experience is an advantage
• Must have great skills within Microsoft office (i.e. Excel and power point)
• Result-, action- and business driven
• Self-starter and strong ability to work independently
• Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
• Strong ability to shift between strategic and operational areas of work
• Excellent teamwork skills and team building abilities
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Strong interpersonal skills (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
• Other languages than English is a benefit
• Must be able to travel on weekly basis between Stockholm and Norrköping
• High interest into and passion for sports in general
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; email@example.com, 076-8204648 or Linda Bellis; firstname.lastname@example.org, 073-9468644.