Rehband is a global brand with Scandinavian roots. With sixty years’ experience Rehband have achieved a status as one of the most prominent players on the international market for sports protection and supports. With an in-house product development (R&D), a wide expertise in the field of sports medicine, an own manufacturing site and an established global distribution Rehband have created a platform that few competitors can match. Rehband products are sold and marketed in more than 30 markets over 5 continents via the Ottobock group companies and external distributors. Rehband provide exceptional solutions to active people – from professional athletes to ambitious amateurs.
Rehband is growing fast and has a new growth strategy in place. Therefore we are looking for a driven young proffessional with a passion for winning to join our team!
As a Sales & Project Coordinator your task is to enable the team to stay focused on achieving the sales and EBITDA targets in 2015 and beyond, by maximizing their time spent on driving the business. You are the ”go-to-person” considering all support to the sales- products-, and marketing teams as well as the Managing Director. You will also administrate and manage the Rehband office, sales tools and projects to support the MD and the team.
• General admin support to the MD, sales- marketing-, and product teams.
• Administrate pricelists, pre-cut & production information in magement system
(PIM). Update and administrate SAP-system.
• Project/general meeting administrator – take part in key meetings and up-date
project activity in the project system.
• Office Management.
• Approximately 2 years experience from a similar role in the retail industry, preferable from a distributor or a brand in the sports industry.
• Experienced in ERP systems, preferably SAP or Navision.
• Excellent skills in Office package.
• Strong organizational skills and attention for details.
• Fluent in oral/written Swedish and English.
• Experience from project management systems.
• Strong attention to details.
• Accountability for results and passion for winning.
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solution driven approach.
• Strong ability to collaborate and influence internal and external parties.
• A serviceminded doer that get things done.
• Team player with an entrepreneural drive.
• A eager to grow and develop with the company – motivated by challenges.
• High interest into and passion for sports in general.
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org, 076- 8204648 or Linda Bellis; email@example.com, 073-9468644.