Business Sweden’s role is to help Swedish companies to reach their full international potential. We do this by offering strategic guidance and practical support, whether it is in Sweden or on location in one of the close to 50 markets where we are represented. Business Sweden is owned by the Swedish Government and the industry. The shared ownership provides access to contacts and networks at all levels.
Analyst within Strategy & Business Development, Stockholm
Business Sweden, Strategy & Business Development is located at the Head Quarter in Stockholm and is a department of three people. The group is responsible for Business Swedens corporate strategy development and execution, as well the corporate point of view on macroeconomics, international trade development and trade policies. The group works closely with the CEO and the Management Team and you will act as a front figure towards politicians, industries and media.
What do we expect from you as an Analyst within Strategy & Business Development?
Strategy and Business Development has four key competencies; economics, trade policy, international business, and strategy/business development. You will be working with all competencies, but primarily focus on international business and strategy/business development. You will lead complex projects, be a team member in cross competence projects and manage own analysis and work tasks. Some of the projects will include team members from other departments in Stockholm, and/or from offices abroad.
Who are we looking for?
• You have a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business and Administration or/and Engineering.
• We believe you have a background as a strategy consultant/strategy analyst and have working experience in business development projects for at least two years.
• You have strong proven analytical skills and know your consulting and methodology tool-box well.
• You are confident in delivering complex material/big data under high pressure and against tight deadlines.
• You have a very high level of proficiency in Swedish and English.
As a person you are resultoriented, analytical and adaptable. Social and team-working skills are highly valued as well as passion and self confidence to handle new challenges.
For more information, please contact: Cecilia Brinck; 073-619 85 15, firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Nordstrand; 076-322 21 59 or email@example.com